Bella Bodies Australia P/L is a company registered in Australia which owns the website www.bellabodies.com.au and www.bellabodiesshapewear.com.au
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Bella bodies Australia, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Bella Bodies Australia is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our online store, our Bella Bodies Australia Facebook, Bella Bodies Australia Instagram page or any of our other social media channels via your mobile or computer device, provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Bella Bodies Australia uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable Bella Bodies Australia to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Bella Bodies Australia aims to update you on products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- changing marketing preferences via your Bella Bodies Australia account;
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails
- contacting Bella Bodies Australia via the contact channels firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (02) 9905 1462
Web Banner Advertising is used via a 3rd party company called PERFECT AUDIENCE (please see their policy here)
If you visit our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Bella Bodies Australia only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Bella Bodies Australia and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other Third Parties
Aside from our service providers, Bella Bodies Australia will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to any organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- our carefully selected business partners who provide Bella Bodies Australia with essential services such as accountants, warehousing and digital marketing agencies
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: -
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however, the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
How can I contact Bella Bodies Australia about a data protection issue?
If you have any questions about how Bella Bodies Australia uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: +61 (02) 9905 1462;
- e-mail us at email@example.com or
- write to us at Bella Bodies Australia, Retail Customer Services, 8/84 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, NSW, 2100
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Bella Bodies Australia may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with Bella Bodies Australia
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as an Instagram or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website, or send an email to our customer services team.
What are Cookies, how we use them and how to disable
What are Cookies?
How are Cookies Managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or another device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Bella Bodies Australia, or on behalf of Bella Bodies Australia, and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website; Please see MARKETING Above for further information
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Bella Bodies Australia
What are Cookies Used For?The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For Bella Bodies Australia to market to you, particularly web banner, social advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Bella Bodies Australia to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Bella Bodies Australia to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties. (see above Shopify and Paypal privacy policies above in Sharing Data with 3rd parties)
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Bella Bodies Australia has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we protect the personal data of our customers (and others) and comply with data protection legislation.
If you have any questions about how Bella Bodies Australia uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data please contact the following
Email: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +61 (02) 9905 1462
Write: Bella Bodies Australia - Data Protection Officer, 8/84 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, NSW, 2100