Bella Bodies is committed to creating essential, everyday intimates that feel gorgeous on the body. Fit, comfort and function are the key design elements to ensure women feel effortlessly confident and beautiful for any occasion.
Home for Bella Bodies is Sydney's Northern Beaches. Founded by Michel Schuhmacher in the early 2000's Bella Bodies employs a small team of local women who love looking after our customers.
We are constantly looking for alternative, eco-friendly and sustainable initiatives so our business leaves a smaller footprint on the planet. Our factories are Oeko-Tex certified, our mailers are 100% biodegradable and home compostable, we use FSC Certified Paper for our tags and none of our excess stock is ever sent to landfill and is given to non-profit organisations to help the disadvantaged.
The Bella Bodies range includes;
- Super soft, breathable and sustainable bamboo viscose knickers, bras, camis and slips,
- Our fabulous Curve Control Shapewear and Light Smoothing Collection which unlike many brands is so beautifully designed and comfortable our customers tell us they can wear it all day long, giving them that slim smooth silhouette they are looking for, and
- Beautiful soft, breathable Modal Camis, tanks and slips which are absolutely perfect for our Australian climate, keeping you cool in summer and gorgeously warm as winter layering!
We believe what sets us apart is our focus on personal service. We love chatting to our customers and are available to help you over the phone or by email with all your style and sizing questions. We are constantly evolving to suit our customers' needs by introducing more breathable, natural, moisture-wicking underwear items into our collection, and many of these designs start from the feedback our customers give us. As much as not every style will suit every body our goal is to have something in our range that will be perfect for you.
Founder – Bella Bodies Australia
- reaching out to vulnerable and disadvantaged women and girls
- providing support services to meet the basic needs of vulnerable women and girls who are homeless, at risk, disadvantaged and marginalised through poverty.
- providing bras and personal hygiene items to women and girls
- providing personal support and advocacy for vulnerable women