January 31, 2018
HELLO SEXY STRAWBERRIES
Welcome and thanks for stopping on by.
You beautiful strawberry shapes tend to have a great bust, wide shoulders and excellent legs with not such a huge waist definition. What we need to do is balance the top half with the bottom and create more definition to the waist giving a more curvier shape. You and the columns can rock shorter skirts than the other shapes as generally, you have great legs. We suggest the Bodysuit and the Runway Slip with lace to really create those curves
OK the Do's and Dont's for some awesome looks
The key to dressing a Strawberry body shape is to create curves and balance the top with the bottom. As you tend to be top heavy we have some tips and tricks to help
Look for tops that will accentuate your waist and help balance your bust with your hips. Look for:
- Although we are trying to balance with the hips showing a bit of cleavage works great for you. Deep V or scoop neck tops work wonderfully. Stay away from wide round tops
- Strapless can suit as long as top is dropped waist and/or flares at hip to balance upper body
- 3/4 and half sleeves in a plain block colour is slimming for the top half
- Narrow V- necks
- Wrap style tops
- Dark coloured tops
- Tailored shirts and jackets. you can wear say a crop jacket and put it over a shirt. this gives the illusion of a small waist and the shirt flares a little under the jacket to create more hips
- Look for tops with narrow V or deep scoop necks that nip in at waist and flare at hip
- Deep V neck tops, shirts or jackets will slim you optically
- Dropped waistline tops are perfect if they are drapey and a deep v-neck
Being a strawberry you tend to have good legs and slimmer hips so you can get away with any type of bottoms except high waisted. Look for bottoms though that can add curves to your lower half to help create the hourglass effect
- Cargo or safari pants with pronounced read pockets look great on you
- Slightly flared legs along with wide-leg pants add curve and look amazing. Make sure the waist and tummy bands are fairly flat and not ruffled as you do not need to add bulk to this area
- Feel free to wear jeans or pants with embellished and or flap pockets that will add curves to your lower half
- A-line skirts will fill out your slim hips and Pencil skirts look fantastic on your legs so make sure you wear them!
- Tulip style skirt or dress can create a wonderful shape for you
- If wearing a floaty top, tie at the side just above the to
Girls I am not a full believer in following too strict rules as for example something that looks great on a Pear shape may not be great for you but by utilising some of the above hints you can adapt pieces. For example, orange doesn't really suit my colouring but worn with black or navy i can get away with it. A big floaty caftan that hides your figure can look fab on an apple shape but if you nip it in at the waist then Voila your curves are on show and your figure is balanced
So really for you, Strawberry girls just remember if you are trying to balance the top with the bottom make sure you dont wear big bold prints and always go for a Deep V neck or wear a long necklace that draws the eye into the middle.
Best wishes and have fun dressing for your shape
Comments will be approved before showing up.
February 02, 2018
January 31, 2018
January 31, 2018